While working on HP printer with Yosemite, it can show lots of issues and problems. Specifically the problem appears when the HP Printers get connected to an Apple computer running OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, or OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion. To have more information and support, call on HP Support Phone Number
Check out the methods given below in order to fix the HP printer problems-
Uninstall the software:
- Launch the Macintosh hard drive. For this, double-click the Macintosh HD icon and then click the Finder icon in the dock. After this, you have to click the hard drive under devices.
- Now, click the applications and the HP folder.
- Then, double-click the HP Uninstaller. Here, the HP Uninstaller launches, click “Continue”.
- Choose the product that you want to remove and then click Uninstall.
- Then, you are required to type the Administrator name and Password. After this click “OK”.
- Once the Uninstaller finishes, you have to drag any icons for the product to the Trash.
- Further get back to the applications and then click the “Utilities” folder.
- Next, you have to double-click Activity Monitor and the Activity Monitor opens.
- Then, click any process that starts with HP and then click “Quit Process”.
- Once again you need to click Quit and then close the Activity
- At last, empty the Trash again.
Run Apple Software Update:
- Launch Apple Software Update on your Mac in order to check for and install any OS X and the printer driver updates.
- Now, you have to turn on the printer and ensure that there is a paper in the tray.
- After this, you need to connect a USB cable to the printer and the Mac and ensure that the printer is connected to your wired or wireless network.
- At last, on the Mac, you have to click the Apple menu, and then click Software Update. A list of available updates displays.
- At last, you need to click Install or Update All to install any updates.
Download and install the full feature HP printer driver and software:
- First of all you need to turn on the printer.
- In case your printer is connected to the computer via a USB cable, you need to disconnect the cable from the printer.
- Choose a method to check your printer model if prompted and then simply follow the on-screen instructions to go to the download page
- Click Download next to the full feature driver or click Basic Drivers for other driver options
Moreover, contact our customer support service via HP Printer Support Phone Number +1-800-956-0247 helpline. Here, our technical customer support providers are available all the time in order to deliver quick and reliable support on your desk. They work with advanced approach and methods with high technology so that they can give their best support to the customer.